Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Jr. Windows Server Engineer* for one of our client
at *Milwaukee,
WI*. Please let me know your interest.

*Jr. Windows Server Engineer *

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $40/hr on C2C*

*Top Three Skills:  *

1) Windows build experience (2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016) (5 plus years)

2) esx and cluster experience

3) VMware

4) Powershell scripting knowledge/understanding

Job Description:   They need someone that can install, configure and build
servers. Along with having ESX and clustering experience and may need to
assist in the deployment to the new Data Center but only as needed.
Powershell scripting is a huge plus because they are automating the
environment so understanding how to write a basic script is important

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-272-3221, ext. 601

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com