Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Automation QA with Commercial insurance exp. *for one
of our client at *Jersey City, NJ*. Please let me know your interest.

*Automation QA with Commercial insurance exp.*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*In-person interview is required. *

*Must be Green Card or USC only.*

This candidate will be working on an insurance (commercial) industry project
.

*Project Requirements:*

·         Experienced at scripting automated regression tests, using tools
such as *Selenium, WebDriver, and JMeter*.

·         This is an absolute *MUST* for this position.

·         Experienced with SQL (inserts, updates, Joins and etc.)

·         Familiar with development concepts and formats such as Xml, Json
and scripting languages.

·         Responsible for all testing activities

·         Troubleshoot customer issues

·         Evaluate product performance

*Basic Requirements:*

·         Provide input in prioritizing, estimating, and defining
acceptance criteria

·         Clearly define test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures

·         Plan tests and strategies according to the project

·         Interact with customers on issues and provide recommendations

·         Provide usability and functionality feedback to developers

·         Monitor and Track defects to resolution

·         Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence

·         Familiarity with Zephyr

·         Familiarity with Agile [Scrum]

·         Familiarity with Agile Testing

·         Experience in testing non-GUI applications (SQL, Flat Files, XML,
and etc.)

·         Experience testing web applications and web services

·         Good communication skills

·         Ability to collaborate in a team

·         Someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for work to be
assigned.

·         Someone who participates in discussion and who isn’t afraid to
have and state opinions.

*Nice to Have:*

·         Development background is a plus

·         Experience with Apache Lucene based search technologies like
ElasticSearch and Solr

·         Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry is a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-272-3221, ext. 601

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com