Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Eagle Pace Business Analyst *for one of our client
at *Jersey
City, NJ / Charlotte, NC*. Please let me know your interest.

*Eagle Pace Business Analyst*

*Location:** Jersey City, NJ / Charlotte, NC*

*Required Skills:*

ยท         Strong understanding and practical working knowledge in asset
management functionality in Insurance domain.

   - Working knowledge on *Eagle PACE system* is an advantage.
   - Good understanding on security instruments like Fixed Income,
   Equities, Derivatives and related attributes of the same ( ratings,
   factors, variable rates, analytics, positions, holdings, portfolios etc.
   - Good at communication and should be able to liaise with various teams
   to gather requirements and then provide solutions which are feasible for
   implementation by developers and to verify the implementation.
   - Should have good SQL skills and also general skills required including
   UML diagrams etc as needed.
   - Expert in data analysis and to provide review comments.
   - Should be able to provide support to business user queries.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-272-3221, ext. 601

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com