Hello Partners,

We are looking for *.NET API Developer *for one of our client at *Minneapolis,
MN*. Please let me know your interest.

*.NET API Developer*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: Long term*

*Need only local candidate.*

Need someone with strong experience developing web services, API, etc. and
the knowledge and experience in the following technologies. They need
someone with good oral and written communication skills but very strong
technical resource.

*Required Skills: *

·         Good team leadership skills and previous team leading experience
is required

·         Candidate should be highly proficient in majority of technologies
and familiar with the others: C#, Web API and Entity Framework or *Angular
JS, Bootstrap, Handlebars, Typescript, NodeJS and Gulp*

·         Experience with unit testing and TDD is highly desired

·         Solid experience with *Git and Gitflow* branching model

·         Nice to have experience with Atlassian tools of JIRA and
Confluence

·         He should be self-motivated and will be part of high performing
Agile Scrum team. Good written and verbal communication in English is
required

·         Knowledge on Design and Architectural concepts will be advantage

·         Good knowledge on Agile Scrum concepts and certification will be
advantage

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-272-3221, ext. 601

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com