Hello Partners,

We are looking for *BigData Quality Engineer *for one of our client at
*Cupertino,
CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*BigData Quality Engineer*

*Location: Cupertino, CA*

*Long term*

*Job Summary:*

We are looking for Data Quality Engineers with hands on script development
experience. They will define appropriate testing methods to verify that
data into and out of data applications conform to the design and
requirements for that data. Primarily, they are verifying the accuracy of
the data. They will work with analysts, developers, and lead to understand
these requirement and assist in building automated quality process and
script for our *Spark, Hadoop, and BigData environment*. They must be able
to work as a independent contributor and be flexible in working on all
testing life cycle task.

*Key qualifications:*

·         12+ Years of data experience & minimum 3+ years of quality
automation experience in *BigData *related projects.

·         Should have solid experience on *Python scripting.*

·         Must be good in* SQL*.

·         Is self-motivated to take initiatives and thrive in an ambiguous
work environment.

·         Demonstrated ability to complete task under pressure with a high
degree of flexibility.

·         Must be able to understand data models and business logic in a
short span of time.

·         Accountable for test data management, collection of requirement,
evaluation of available data in repositories, data gap analysis, align
configuration management and release management of data needs, and own test
data provisioning tasks.