Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit

*UX / **Interaction Designer *

*Location: **Boston, MA or Woonsocket RI (Candidate can prefer any 1
location)*

*Interaction Designer (IXD)*

·  Experience with developing large native mobile applications for iOS and
Android

·  Someone who can work directly with technology teams to understand tech
constraints and opportunities to optimize the tech platform

·  Someone who can work with Business and UX Research teams and translate
their findings into wireframes (WF)

·  Someone able to include visual language in their WFs from defined
standards such as existing experiences and visual design and interaction
style guides

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter