Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*iOS Developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA                        *

*No of Position: 1  *

*Need only local candidate. In Person Drive-San Ramon, CA -May 19th 2018*

*Job Description:*

iOS Requirement - Apple CS iOS RFP - Response

Architect needed for Native iOS App green-field implementation of ITIS
platform. Needs to be well versed in application development environments
(such as Cocoa, Swift, Objective C). The role will involve working closely
with Apple's architects, IT teams and development teams simultaneously, and
ensuring the best output from each team.  Key Qualifications Must have -
Designed and implemented atleast 2-3 greenfield Native iOS Applications -
Excellent programming with experience in Swift and / or Objective-C -
Hands-on experience in building efficient native iOS Applications  -
Demonstrated capability in migrating Web portals into native iOS Apps -
Strong hands on experience in Javascript  - Knowledge of AppKit -
Familiarity with project management methodologies such as waterfall and
agile - Good knowledge in OOPs - Good communication skills  Good to have -
Understanding of Accessibility APIs, the OS X Accessibility Model and
NSAccessibility protocol - First-hand experience in testing with assistive
technologies, e.g. VoiceOver, Switch Control - Past engineering experience
- Experience leading a team

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter