Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Devops Engineer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Type of hire: Contract*

*Job Description:*

·         Experience with Docker required

·         Knowledge of containerization servers - Docker

·         Strong Linux server administration - Linux Commands, Linux File
System, Linux Groups, Linux Network

·         Experience in writing scripts - Shell

·         Extremely strong troubleshooting skills

·         Self-starter, motivated, organized, and detail oriented

·         Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly

·         Excellent communication/customer service skills, strong
analytical skills, strong documentation/written communication skills,
prioritize and multi-tasking and ability to work well in a collaborative
teaming environment.

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter