Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Devops Consultant*

*Location: Riverwoods, IL*

*Type of Hire: Contract*

As a CI/CD & DevOps Engineer supporting the Git/CI/CD/Jenkins/Nexus Tools
and Maintenance, you will function as a technical support team and as an
individual contributor in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for
enterprise applications using the tools specified.

*Job Requirements: *

•         A strong hands-on experience of engineering tools
(CI/CD/Build/Jenkins) relating to software development and version control
system like GIT

•         Experience in Git SCM tools integrating with CI & CD tools like
Jenkins and using build tools like Gradle/Maven.

•         Knowledge on configuration management tools like Chef, Ansible
etc is an added advantage.

•         Expert on continuous delivery pipelines(CI/CD) using
tools/frameworks like Jenkins, Sonar etc

•         Good handle on basic infrastructure skills like Linux, any DB
skill advanced programming skills in Java/C/Java Script/ Python / Angular
JS, Groovy etc

•         Should have handled earlier version upgrades of CI/CD products
like Jenkins, Github, Sonar, Gradle, Maven etc.

•         Responsible for resolving issues raised by the enterprise
customers who are using CI/CD tools, with in the SLA.

•         Passion for quality and good software engineering practices

•         Excellent in influencing tools adoption with technical and people
leadership skills

•         Strong aptitude for learning new technologies

•         Excellent oral and written communication to peers, product teams,
management, and customers

•         Guidance and mentorship to other engineers

•         Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional and
geographically dispersed teams

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter