Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*BigData Architect*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

Exceptional opportunity for a Senior BigData Architect in our Big Data and
data science teams. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for
architecting, designing, and implementing new capabilities across multiple
projects with various IT teams in our organization and client projects.
Candidate who seeks big challenges as part of a strong agile team, who has
great collaboration skills, and who has an ability to deliver well thought
out technology solutions to tough business problems.

Responsibilities:

·         Work with enterprise architects, product architects, product
owners, data scientists and engineers to bring big data and data science
projects into Production.

·         Engage with all teams in a collaborative environment

·         Architect, design, deliver, test, and troubleshoot complex data
implementations

·         Work with solution architects to improve data strategy, quality
and governance

·         Guide, mentor and influence architectural direction and
principles adoption

·         Work closely with both business and external users to quickly
deliver high-quality applications

Preferred Skills:

·         5+ Years Hands on Experience with: Core Java, Hadoop, Apache
Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, Python, Linux, Hive, Kafka, NoSQL Databases, Shell
Scripting

·         Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test,
release and support)

·         Write unit tests to identify malfunctions maintaining code
coverage

·         Participating in code reviews and responding to reviews on your
code

·         Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions

·         Cloud – private/hybrid/public, Big Data (Spark, Cloudera,
Hortonworks) ecosystems

·         Experience in designing big data lake/warehouse for data
integration from enterprise wide applications/systems

·         Knowledge and understanding of ETL design and data processing
mechanisms

·         Knowledge about data replication, data masking, and performance
factors, etc.

·         Ability to combine strong analytical and technical skills with
business skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders

·         Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodologies

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter

Nityo Infotech