Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*WebSphere Admin Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*Job Description:*

·         Setting up WebSphere portal, WebSphere and IBM HTTP Server

·         Setting up clusters of various sizes

·         Experience of XML,XSLT transformations

·         Assess middleware fix packs, security patches and advice
management of any impacts

·         Ability to figure out what's going on inside a running JVM (using
tools and knowing what tools to use)

·         Troubleshoot infrastructure and middleware and application
related issues with broader team

·         Write and maintain Custom scripts that supports infrastructure
creation and maintenance

·         Commitment to automation using command line scripts and
experience in Ansible, Chef and Urban code.

·         Set up extreme scale through automation

·         Set up Session management, cache management in multi data center
operation

·         Exposure to least one flavor of UNIX: Linux, Solaris, AIX, BSD,
etc.

·         Perform technical shakedown of environments as needed to confirm
the environment is functional using automation tools

·         Diagnose problems restore non-production and production
environments to working state

·         Assessment skills for sizing the applications

·         Strong version control skills (CVS, SVN, git)

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter

Nityo Infotech