Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my client. Please send me your updated
resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Maximo Developer*

*Location: Phoenix , AZ . Long term project (Couple of years)*

*Mandatory Skills*                                 *

·         A minimum of 8-14 years of experience implementing, configuring
customizing  IBM Maximo:

·         Good functional and technical understanding and working knowledge
of IBM MAXIMO  7.6 ( or above)and its capabilities

·         Experience in developing  functional designs for customization,
interfaces and data loading

·         Ability to write precise Functional Design Documents  and
Technical Design Documents  for Maximo specifications.

·         Develop Maximo upgrade paths to deploy solutions using various
technologies, including XML, XLST, SQL, Java Message Service (JMS), Web
Logic, WebSphere, SQL Server and/or Oracle databases.

·         Experience in developing solutions for  Maximo Warehouse
Management, Maximo Functional Enhancements, Maximo High Availability, ,
Spatial, Single Sign-on, and Maximo Mobile

·         Hands on experience in developing  interface solutions (MBOs,
REST API,JSON, Automation Scripts)

·         Experience in WebSphere build & deployments, JMS Configuration

·         Good knowldge in System configuration, Asset definitions, Global
data set-ups, application, domains & workflow configuration, GUI
enhancements and deployment

·         Good understanding of maintenance management processes.

*Preferred Skills*                                   *

·         Experience in add-ons like Maximo (Transmission &
Distribution)\Maximo Anywhere\Maximo Mobile \Scheduler

·         Industry knowledge in Energy &  utility environments considered a
plus

·         Experience with Interfaces like SOAP/RESTFUL/..

·         Experience in scripting using JYTHON

Thanks and Regards,

Dev Chauhan

 Sr. IT Recruiter
 Ph: 609-853-0818 Ext: 2290