Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my client. Please send me your updated
resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Oracle Analytics Cloud *

*Location – can be remote for now. 50% travel later - Raleigh, NC*

*Contract*

*Job Description*

Should have strong 6-10 years development experience on BI Solutions in
OBIEE/OAC/DVCS/Data Replication/Mobile HD and Synopsis/Data Flow and
Predictive Analytics

Should be well versed with Data warehousing and BI reporting concepts.

Should have implemented for a client as 2 or more BI Solutions in OAC

Should have experience in IDCS and Data security Using OAC

Should have Experience in RPD merging Catalog and RPD migration using OAC

Should be able to Independently provide system solutions on data
warehousing and BI reporting using various tools

Should have experience in design and implementation of data models,
Dashboards, visualizations.

Perform functional and technical testing of system projects; bug fixes and
enhancements

Should be well versed with Complex SQL queries, joins, DB indexes etc.

Should have experience in Reports optimization, performance improvements,
DB optimization

Independently identify areas of improvement and makes recommendations

Experience on ODI to design & develop interfaces to load the data from
multiple sources like Relational databases, flat files into oracle database
will be a plus.

Experience in interacting with the Business Users to analyze the business
process and gathering requirements

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Direct No. 609-551-3117*