Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my client. Please send me your updated
resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Bigdata Developer with Java*

*Location: Sunrise, FL*

*Contract*

Must have skills:

1.       Good Experience in Bigdata related technologies like Hbase, hive,
Spark, Oozie etc.,

2.       Experience in Java Rest API’s

3.       Knowledge on Unix commands and shell scripting.

4.       Any previous experience/knowledge in Production Support related
activities and problem solving[Added Advantage]

*5.       **Senior profiles with 9-10 years’ experience*

Required Technologies

Java, API, Spark, PYTHON, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Splunk

*Job Description:* Detailed overview of functional and technical role
expectations 5+ years of experience in Bigdata technologies.

5+ Years of experience in Java APIs.

Well versed to handle Infra issues on eCP/cloud platform.

Prior experience of production support projects and handle multiple
applications seamlessly.

Excellent communication to enable effective transitions from Customer 360
delivery teams.

Well versed with Splunk Monitoring.

Strong analytical skills.

Preferred Skills  Java, API, Big Data