Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my client. Please send me your updated
resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Marklogic – Security Architect*

*Location: Elizabethtown – IN*

*Contract*

*Job Responsibilities:*

Define, design, and implement security controls for the MarkLogic
environment.

Collaborate with information security architecture while defining and
designing security controls.

Incorporate MarkLogic into the existing security infrastructure according
to policies and standards.

Collaborate with information security engineering to incorporate MarkLogic
into the existing security infrastructure.

Deliver necessary documentation and training to be able to transition
security controls to operational state.

Define / document MarkLogic hardening standards that are accepted by
security architecture and approved by APC.

Mandatory requirements:

•         Minimum 4 years of experience in Application and Data security.

•         Experience working with MarkLogic security or MongoDB or any
other DB Engines

·         Experience with enterprise security, compliance & standards
frameworks

•         Experienced in complex XQuery, JScript, NoSQL and BigData
technologies

•         Experienced in any of industry architectures/technologies
including J2EE, .NET, XML, XSLT, SOA/Web Services, SQL, HTML, HTTP,
JavaScript, REST

•         Experienced in developing an Enterprise Data Model

•         Experienced in implementation of RBAC and develop RBAC models

•         Experienced in Network and infrastructure security and security
applications such as Firewalls, IPS, DLP etc., will be an advantage.

•         Experienced in structured and unstructured data models, streaming
and batch data processing, ETL, data wrangling, data ingest, and data
access.

•         Experienced in developing XQuery modules and Rest APIs to support
complex searches against the database"

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Direct No. 609-551-3117*