Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my client. Please send me your updated
resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Forgerock consultant*

*Fort Mill, SC     *

*Contract*

Forgerock  OpenIDM, OpenDJ, SSO, MFA, Oauth, OpenID Connect,
Java

Must have:
1. Should have experience in installing and configuration of ForgeRock
OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ
2. Federation standards SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, WS-Federation
3. extensive experience in Single sign-on and MFA technologies using
platforms such as ForgeRock, SymantecVIP
4. Experience in OpenIDM with target systems such as – LDAP (OpenDJ, AD,
etc), database, CSV, applications exposing REST APIs and cloud based
applications.
5. experience in custom node development in OpenAM
6. Hands on experience on UI customization.

Good to have
1. Development experience on Java.
2. knowledge on octopus deployment
3. MS SQL cluster configuration