Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our direct client. Please let me know
your interest.

*VMWare Engineer*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 12mth+*

*Client is looking for local candidate*

*Job Description*

*VMWare Engineer will have a detailed understanding of:*

·          Expertise with install, maintenance, troubleshooting and
configuration of VMWare

·          Solid understanding of SSI

·          Experience in security including patching

·          Experience VMWare engineering experience

·          Familiarity with cloud environments

·          Familiarity with Cisco products

·          Understanding of general networking principles

·          Detailed knowledge of Cisco ACI environment is a plus

·          Previous experience working at Cisco is highly desired.

·          Work with cross-functional teams in a technical environment

·          Proactive resolution of workload

*Skills*

·          Strong communication skill

·          Excellent technical skills

·          Project management support

·          Experience using JIRA

·          Exemplary skills using ServiceNow, Excel

·          Time management skills.

·          Leadership skills

*Requirements*

·          Minimum 5 plus years of VMWare engineering experience

·          Active VMWare Certifications (VCP)

·          Prior work experience at Cisco

·          Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science a plus.

*Skill set*

·          VMWare, SSI, Cisco ACI

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *