Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Role: Sr. Full Stack Developer - III*

*Duration: 6 Months and Longer*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Interview Process Overview: Team Interview*

*LinkedIn profile: Yes*

*We need 9-10+ year profiles. Remote for now until Jan/Feb. Candidates
should be able to relocate after Jan next year.*

*Position Summary/Job Description:*

Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop at Client. We are
building Retail Cloud Services, a suite of orchestrated microservices on
Azure that drive the next generation of retail transacting experiences,
including the Point of Sale App and Self-checkout.

As a member of this high-innovation, fast-paced, engineering-driven team,
you will be working with modern tech in a startup-like, high-pressure
environment to rapidly develop new microservices and capabilities, perform
in-house/in the field testing, and scale our apps and services to Best Buy
stores nationwide.

Join us on an exceptionally challenging, high impact, and rewarding journey!

*Who You Are—*

· You are positive and optimistic. Setbacks and constraints motivate you to
work harder.

· You are a driver—you see what needs to be done and take action.

· You’re not just a developer, you’re an engineer.

· You tend to ask for forgiveness, rather than permission.

· You are enthusiastic and excited about technology and learning.

· You have opinions, but enjoy discussions and collaboration more.

· You understand the human aspects of building great software.

· You are easily adaptable to change.

· You strive to constantly improve yourself and your team.

*What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to
perform this job?*

· 5+ years building with server-side web development experience (i.e.
NodeJS, .NET, Java, Go, Python, etc)  · Experience deploying, monitoring,
and configuring App Services on Azure

· Experience building large scale JavaScript applications (TypeScript
preferred)

· Experience with production monitoring and tracking tools

· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases

· Experience configuring and deploying Docker containers

*What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?*

· Experience building with GraphQL and Apollo in production

· Experience with message driven architectures

· Experience with event sourcing

· Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines (i.e. DevOps/Jenkins)

· Experience with TypeScript or Flow

· Experience with enterprise REST services (.NET, Java, Go, Python, etc)

· Experience with (and preference for) functional programming

· Experience working with e-commerce, retail, or point of sale systems

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment