Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our direct client. Please let me know
your interest.

*Title: Senior Java J2EE Developer*

*Duration: 12mth+*

*Location: Oakland, CA*

*No H1B candidate for this job.*

The individual will be responsible for developing, implementing,
maintaining, and supporting Java/ J2EE based components and interfaces. The
position requires broad understanding of various coding methodologies,
testing practice, and tools and accordingly apply each method to achieve
the desired outcomes.

The ideal candidate is a highly motivated professional, hands-on Java
developer with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, who has a
track record of demonstrated complex technical accomplishments (e.g. public
domain code contribution, technical blog demonstrating complex technical
solution, etc.).

The individual exhibits excellent written and oral skills, with
demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.

*Responsibilities*

·         Design, develop, implement, and support web applications and
other technology solutions.

·         Work with infrastructure and support teams to achieve smooth
handoff of responsibility running production system

·         Adhere to development and security standards

*Experience*

·         Solid (9-10years) Java programming experience

·         Solid object-oriented programming and design skills

·         Experience in using Docker, Kubernetes, Git & TeamCity.

·         Experiences in Scala and DSL are a big plus

·         Experience with XML/XSD/XSLT, SOA

·         Experience with SQL Server, Tomcat, RH Linux

·         Experience with Angular JS

·         Solid experience with full application development life cycle

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills

·         Health care domain knowledge a plus

*Education*

·         BS or equivalent in engineering or related technical area

·         Master’s degree (preferred)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*