Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Role: API Developer*

*Job Location:  Pleasanton, CA Job Duration: 6-12 Months*

Locals preferred

*Job Description:*

REQUIRED:

·         9-10+ years of strong development of experience in Java,
Springboot, REST, Microservices Architecture, XAPIs

·         Strongly Preferred: Experience in data streaming/processing thru
Kafka and/or Spark

·         Strongly Preferred: Experience in No-SQL MongoDB or CosmosDB

·         Strongly Preferred: Skillset/Expertise in building Cloud apps, in
Microsoft Azure, or AWS or GCP

·         Strongly Preferred: Experience in CI/CD tools/processes in Public
Cloud

*Role: Java Team Lead*

*Job Location:  Pleasanton, CA Job Duration: 6-12 Months*

Locals preferred

*Job Description:*

·         In-depth technical experience in the below technologies, must
have lead exp. with 9-10+ years in java

·         Be able to drive and lead small teams to complete the project
deliverables

·         REQUIRED: Strong development experience in Java, Springboot,
REST, Microservices Architecture, XAPIs

·         REQUIRED: Experience in data streaming/processing thru Kafka
and/or Spark

·         REQUIRED: Experience in No-SQL MongoDB or CosmosDB

·         Strongly Preferred: Skillset/Expertise in building Cloud apps, in
Microsoft Azure, or AWS or GCP

·         Strongly Preferred: Experience in CI/CD tools/processes in Public
Cloud

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*