Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Position 1) Azure Cloud Engineer*

*Dallas, TX*

*Duration 6mth *

Non local candidates are OK after Covid relocation to Dallas, TX

*JD:*

Understanding of Azure Compute & Networking

Must have experience in Azure ARM Templates

Cloud Infrastructure deployment with Terraform

DevOps & Scripted Infrastructure deployment

Understanding of Azure Platform & Services

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment