Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Title:  Azure Data Architect*

*Dallas, TX*

*Duration 6-12 Months*

*Need senior candidate, don’t send me junior or mid level candidates.*

*JD :*

·         15+ Years of experience in creating Data Platform Solutions

·         Deep experience in Azure Platform and Azure Data Services

·         Data Processing & Transformation using DataBricks, HSInsight,
Azure Functions

·         Data Staging & Storage using Data Lake Store, Synapse, Cosmos DB

·         Data Ingestion using Kafka, Event Hub

·         Data Orchestration using Azure Data Factory

·         Steam Data Processing using Azure Native Services

·         Understanding of AI/ML Services, Data Modelling & Analytics

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment