Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Java Server **S**ide Developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA(Onsite – 40 hours/week)*

*Contract*

*Client is looking for a senior candidate (12+ year exp.)*

We are seeking a Java Developer with experience developing J2EE server-side
applications that require the developer to be able to assist with designing
and implementing efficient and scalable solutions in a resource-intensive
environment. Application is an internal enterprise application system used
for generating internal and external communications.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance existing server-side applications.
- Design, architect, and implement new features.
- Perform complete unit, functional, and load testing of applications.
- Perform problem analysis and application troubleshooting.
- Resolve performance issues.
- Engage with other business and development groups as necessary for
testing and issue resolution.

Required Technical Skills & Competencies
- Experience developing using server-side technologies such as Java 8+,
J2EE (REST, JDBC, JPA)
- Experience providing and consuming RESTful web services, SOAP, XML-RPC,
and JSON.
- Experience with HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP
- Experience with threading and concurrent program development.
- Experience developing using SQL with relational databases such as Oracle
11G.
- Experience with working in a Unix/Linux environment.

Required Experience
- BS in related field or equivalent work experience, plus additional 5-7
years related experience.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*