Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Title: Identity Services Engineer (ISE) engineer*

*Location: Prefer local to Raleigh, NC but will consider SJ*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Cisco ISE Engineer will have a detailed understanding of:*

•        Network Access Control (NAC) concepts

•        Radius, Tacacs, EAP, PEAP protocols

•        Dot1x Authentication

•        MAB (Mac Authentication Bypass)

•        TrustSec

•        Profiling

•        Posture

•        PxGrid

•        VMs configuration and management

•        ISE integration with network access devices

•        ISE integration with DNAC

•        ISE integration with AnyConnect

•        Integration with Device management suites

•        Integration with Active Directory

•        Splunk

•        Scripting (Python, PnP)

*Skills*

·         Strong communication skill

·         Excellent technical skills

·         Project management support

·         Experience using JIRA

·         Exemplary skills using ServiceNow, Excel

·         Time management skills.

·         Leadership skills

*Position Requirements*

·         7 plus years experience implementing Cisco network security
solutions

·         CCNP in security

·         CISSP, SSCP, Security+ or similar certification a plus

·         Prior work experience at Cisco in network security a major plus

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science a plus.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment