Hi

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Position : **Java Tech Lead*

*Location: Plano, TX & Memphis, TN*

*Duration 6mth *

*Primary Skills* : Microservices, Spring, Spring Boot.

*Need 10+yrs candidate, don’t send me junior or mid level candidates.*

Non local candidates are OK after Covid relocation to Plano, TX & Memphis,
TN

Job Description:-

Qualifications and Skills:

·         10+ years of experience in Java technology stack

·         Strong technical knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies and
understanding of Object-Oriented design concepts ? 5+ years of hands-on
experience in Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, OAuth 2

·         RDBMS (preferably Oracle), Mocking frameworks, JUnit/TestNG,
Messaging Queue, Git

·         Legacy migration exposure preferred

·         Exposure to EJB, servlets etc will be a big plus

·         Working knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD) &
Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)

·         Excellent working knowledge of Webservice creation & consumption
for REST & SOAP communication protocols

·         Hands on in developing micro services

·         Strong Knowledge of BaaS (Backend as a Service) platforms,
understanding of 12 factor rule for SaaS applications

·         Microsoft Azure exposure preferred

·         Basic understanding of data modelling and hands on experience on
SQL

·         Experience working in CI/CD environment ? Understanding of SAFe
(Scaled Agile Framework) and DevOps

·         Awareness of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning related
technologies

·         Strong Logical skills and problem-solving ability

·         Having Excellent communication skills is a must

*Responsibilities and Duties *

·         Involved in Inception, elaboration and participate in requirement
analysis and design

·         Involved in high and low level design phases of software
development lifecycle.

·         Actively involved in development phase and resolve technical
challenges.

·         Collaborate with front end developers and UX designer while
designing API in a TDD/BDD mode

·         Ensure continuous integration and maintenance of various modules
of applications ? Review code of peers and ensure daily smaller commits and
help remediate bad commits

·         Code and debug applications

·         Write automated integration/functional and unit test cases.

·         Deploy and implement various business workflows

·         Software analysis, code analysis and reviews

·         Involved in SIT/UAT and rollout supports

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment