Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*UI Lead*

*Sunnyvale, CA*

*Contract*

*JD below:*

The Web UI Engineering team of the Online Store team is looking for a
highly talented engineer to help create pixel-perfect, robust and,
accessible user interfaces on the web. You will wield the latest frameworks
and tools in JavaScript, CSS, and web templates. You will join a
world-class team in the Santa Clara Valley area and collaborate
cross-functionally with other teams around the world to deliver projects
for the renowned product company

Key Qualifications:

·         Build pixel-perfect Web UI in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript

·         Develop code and create unit tests for open source, Flux-based
frameworks such as ReactJS.

·         Experienced in various templating languages, such as Mustache and
JSX

·         Create design patterns in Web UI that are reusable, cross-browser
compatible, and responsive.

·         Experience with ES6 and Node.js (or other isomorphic JavaScript
libraries) is a plus.

·         Excellent communication and collaborative skills.

·         Excitement and passion to work on amazing products.

·         Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced development team.

Additional Requirements: You will benefit from having knowledge of
high-performance web UI systems that are responsive and reusable between
desktop and mobile platforms. We are a fast-paced and dynamic group that is
looking for someone who has experience delivering under pressure.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment