Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Job Title: Pardot Functional Analyst*

*Location: **Pleasanton, CA** (Remote)*

*Duration: **6+months*

Strong Business Systems Analyst/ Functional Analyst

Need to be able to design, configure and set -up *Pardot system*

Take on the role as a Pardot administrator

Proven track record building partnerships with the users and Business owners

Educate users on industry best practice

Driven, self- motivated, self-managed

Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment

Able to adapt and learn new things quickly

Excellent communication skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*