Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

Title: *SD-WAN Network Engineer *

*Location: local to Raleigh, NC or San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 12mth+*

*I need a solid SD-WAN engineer.  Resource needs to be local to San Jose or
Raleigh, NC.  Relocating from other areas is not acceptable.  The
individual needs to be familiar with Cisco SD-WAN technology.  Network
engineers without Cisco SD-WAN technology experience or other manufacturer
SD-WAN experience will be disqualified.*

*SD-WAN Network Engineer:*

Design, implement and operate network infrastructure with Cisco SD-WAN,
Wireless LAN, Switching and management platforms. Deploy and operate
infrastructure through automation. Combining client driven requirements and
project goals to design infrastructure. understand and voice informed
design opinions regarding infrastructure security.

*Skills*

   - Hands-on experience deploying and operating reliable, serviceable
   infrastructure in enterprise networks using Cisco SD-WAN technology, , 3-5
   years.
   - hands on experience with enterprise wireless, security, identity and
   routing - Cisco products preferred, 7-10 years.
   - Preferred experience with lifecycle automation for network using tools
   like Ansible, Python, Cisco NSO
   - Strong understanding of networking fundamentals and automation
   paradigms including Linux networking experience with deployment automation
   - Ability to design and deploy service monitoring and infrastructure
   observability tools
   - Strong understanding of relevant networking paradigms and traditions
   - Experience working with tools such as git, JIRA, python
   - Experience working directly with users and management of tickets or
   incidents. Use of ServiceNow preferred.
   - Configuration of new and existing devices
   Documentation of technical specs and change orders via JIRA and WIKI
   Troubleshooting and RCA of breakfix reports
   - Adherence to agreed upon SLAs regarding uptime, maintenance, response
   and
   documentation

*Position Requirements*

   - 3-5 years recent Cisco SD-WAN experience
   - 7-10 years network engineering experience
   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science a plus
   - Prior experience working at Cisco a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment