Hi

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

Network AND Security AND router AND firewall AND Networking And VMware AND
BGP AND Server routing

*Network & System Engineer*

*Sunnyvale, CA*

*Longterm*

*Need only local candidate*

*Main Responsibilities:*

·         Installation, support and maintenance of network infrastructure

·         Integrate, maintain, consolidate network services - including but
not limited to - switches, routers, firewalls, wireless networks and
network security, server, including data center, virtualization & storage,
software applications

·         Troubleshoot networks, systems and applications to identify and
correct malfunctions and other operational problems

·         Implement and maintain archive and backup systems.

·         Develop and follow best practices and operational procedures and
create visual and written documentation

·         Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology,
equipment, and/or systems

·         Maintain inventory

·         Accurately maintain documentation and comply with service
administrative procedures

·         Perform other related duties as assigned

*Required Qualifications:*

·         BS degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related
field.

·         3+ years of progressive experience in the field of network
engineering managing large scale environments.

·         Experience with most of the following

·         Setting and managing vCenter, ESXi servers, DNS, DHCP, Active
Directory

·         Good understanding of routing, routing protocols (ospf, bgp), and
monitoring tools, Nagios, Cacti

·         Strong Network troubleshooting skills

·         Scripting: Python, PowerShell, bash

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment