Hi

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Firmware Developer*

*Mountain View, CA (REMOTE)*

*Contract*

Here is the JD and skill matrix for this position.

*Skill Matrix:-*

·         Languages - C, Python. Bare-metal firmware experience

·         Technical Strengths

o   HW board bring up

o   Debugging with limited tools/access

o   Understand multi-thread and/or ISRs issues

o   Worked with RTOSes as well as bare metal

o   Comfortable communicating with different technical disciplines to
resolve cross functional issues

o   Developed on processors with limited memory resources

o   Comfortable being hands on with common hardware debug tools, JTAG,
Logic Analyzer and Oscilloscope

o   Embedded Soc

o   I2C, SPI

o   BLE, BT (GATT profile related questions)

o   Haptics

o   Battery/Power consumption

o   USB-c

o   OTA DFU

o   Machine learning/interposer

o   API/SDK

Nice to have skills

·         .      AMS/ANCS

o   PSoc/microcontroller: e.g. Nordic 52XXX, Cypress 4100, etc.

o   Experience with machine learning

o   Capacitive touch

o   Porting algorithms

o   Working with human interaction devices

*Responsibilities*

·         Take ownership, develop and optimize firmware to production
quality

·         Work with external vendors to evaluate and integrate prototypes;
coordinate with product team to make recommendations and deliver high
quality product

·         Write production quality C and/or ARM assembly code to ensure
that firmware meets or exceeds the key success metrics for the project (CPU
& memory usage, power consumption, latency, etc.)

·         Interface firmware with (Android and iOS) mobile apps via BLE /
Bluetooth Smart. Should be able to modify & build mobile apps to conduct
quick experiments with firmware.

·         Work in an Agile environment to quickly iterate over the
design-build-test-measure cycles

·         Develop processes and maintain infrastructure to continuously
validate the robustness and responsiveness of the firmware

·         Support the delivery of firmware to production in factory - may
require some travel to factory (10%)

*Minimum Qualifications*

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, EE or related technical
discipline

·         5+ years of experience in firmware development with experience in
delivering firmware for consumer products

·         Proficient in writing code on resource constrained (CPU, small
Flash/RAM) platforms and low-power modes

·         Strong software development skills: proficient in C programming,
conversant with ARM Cortex-M0 assembly; experience using hardware dev-kits

·         Good working knowledge of hardware peripherals (SPI, I2C, timers,
interrupts and DMA &, connectivity: Bluetooth Smart / BLE and Bluetooth)

*Preferred Qualifications*

·         Experience with capacitive touch technologies

·         Experience using Machine Learning frameworks to develop algorithms

·         Integration with, or development for Mobile (Android & iOS) apps

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment