Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Need very strong candidate. 10+yrs experience, *

*Java Tech Lead/Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration: 12 months+ *

*Client is looking for visa independent candidate.*

*Need only local candidate.*

For a lead Java developer or Sr developer

We are looking for hands on tech lead and someone who is able to work with
the team. Must have

- Java, micro services, spring boot.

- Front end experience in React Js or angular

Right now they are on angular and are moving to react jS

- Good Devops skills using Agile Release

- Git hub and Jenkins

- must have Azure deploying skills

- Azure SQL (be able to query) and should be strong in this..

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment