Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Network Engineer with Silver peak exp.*

*Location: Philadelphia PA (Remote till Covid)*

*Duration: Contract*

Mandatory skills : Silver peak

Job Requirements:

*Should have experienced in Silver peak WAN accelerator *Primary Expertise
on Arista Juniper and Cisco products *Must be at least 8 to 10 years of
domain Experience in Network *Good to have - Knowledge on Juniper, Cisco,
F5, A10 and Silver peak *Good to have - Basic understanding in cloud
technologies *Experience in Git, Terraform, Ansible  with scripting
language Python (Regarding the Git, Ansible and Terraform, these are
essential.  Bare minimum if candidate has some good understanding that
would be great.)

Thanks & Regards

[image: photo]

*Dev Chauhan*

*Account Manager*

*Tanisha Systems Inc*

Direct: 646-867-8810, Desk no. 212-729-6543 Ext 335 (EST)

Email: deven...@tanishasystems.com

Web: www.tanishasystems.com

Address:99 Wood Ave South Suite # 308,Iselin, NJ 08830

                                                *E-Verify, Certified
Minority Business Enterprise MBE, Dun & Bradstreet CREDIBILITY CORP
Certified*