Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

Role-  *OPENTEXT Captiva Architect*

*Location – Seattle, WA*

*CTH/FTE/Contractor*

*Overall 8+ yrs of exp.*

JD below.

   - Primary work is to migrate OpenText Captiva Capture to Azure could
   (Captiva as a service)
   - Work as a consultant and delivering solutions with confidence and
   high-quality deliverables.
   - Understanding and translating customer business requirements into a
   solution design.
   - Contribute to the creation of a best-in-class Cloud roadmap, and
   strategies for enterprise adoption. Take inputs from
   - Enterprise architect, internal customers and the Cloud Platform Team.
   - In depth experience with Azure Services i.e Compute, Storage, Azure
   SQL, Monitoring and Management, CICD.
   - Should have worked on Azure Environment Sizing Capacity Planning.
   - OpenText Captiva Capture knowledge 7.x and 16.x
   - OpenText Captiva Capture migration experience.
   - Experience on Capture Web Client (CWC) and a REST service.
   - Knowledge C# .net, .net API’s, SQL, Bamboo pipeline would be an added
   advantage.

Thanks & Regards

[image: photo]

*Dev Chauhan*

*Account Manager*

*Tanisha Systems Inc*

Direct: 646-867-8810, Desk no. 212-729-6543 Ext 335 (EST)

Email: deven...@tanishasystems.com

Web: www.tanishasystems.com

Address:99 Wood Ave South Suite # 308,Iselin, NJ 08830

                                                *E-Verify, Certified
Minority Business Enterprise MBE, Dun & Bradstreet CREDIBILITY CORP
Certified*