Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Job Title:  Java developer*

*Client Location: MN*

*Whether Remote work is Possible (Yes/No): Yes *

*Level: CWR *

*Exp – 6+ years*

*Required LinkedIn*

JD : Java  Core Java Struts Spring core SQL Skillset Proficient in Java and
SOAP RestFul web services Role and Responsibilities of Java The Technical
Lead Analyzes designs coding and supports related applications of core Java
Thorough knowledge of Core Java Software Development Life Cycle processes
procedures is required standards implementation procedures and post
production testing Delivers efficient code that minimizes system
performance impacts and minimizes post installation issues Tests thoroughly
Works with Offshore team Business Analysts and Technical Analysts to
further define specifications indicate areas of system impact and
continuously communicates project status and needs Creates detailed
technical documentation of system enhancements Examples of documents
include Design Specifications Documents Report Guides System Description
Documents and Change Control Forms Working experience with Oracle and SQL
Database queries and stored procedures Working experience with GIT JIRA and
any other Dev Ops tools Very good communication skills Should be able to
lead the offshore team

Thanks & Regards

[image: photo]

*Dev Chauhan*

*Account Manager*

*Tanisha Systems Inc*

Direct: 646-867-8810, Desk no. 212-729-6543 Ext 335 (EST)

Email: deven...@tanishasystems.com

Web: www.tanishasystems.com

Address:99 Wood Ave South Suite # 308,Iselin, NJ 08830

                                                *E-Verify, Certified
Minority Business Enterprise MBE, Dun & Bradstreet CREDIBILITY CORP
Certified*