#8349: lximage-qt-0.5.0 qterminal-0.7.0 qtermwidget-0.7.0 liblxqt lxqt-about
lxqt-
common lxqt-config lxqt-globalkeys lxqt-notificationd lxqt-panel lxqt-
policykit lxqt-powermanagement lxqt-qtplugin lxqt-runner lxqt-session (LXQt
0.11.0)
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  renodr       |       Owner:  pierre.labastie
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by pierre.labastie):

 Progress report:
 - One new KF5 dependency: kidletime
 - One new library: libfm-qt. This should port libfm to qt, but the port is
 not complete and libfm is still required. Versioning seems to be
 independent from main lxqt, although not much different (0.11.1 instead of
 0.11.0)
 - I plan to add lxqt-admin, which is a GUI to manage the underlying OS
 (users, groups, and date/time). For date/time, systemd is needed. So I
 might restrict this to the systemd revision. But users and groups
 management uses basic shadow apps, and would be nice to have in sysv too.
 Needs testing
 - Other apps which could be added: lxqt-sudo (graphical frontend for sudo
 and su) , lxqt-openssh-askpass (GUI to query credentials on behalf of
 other programs. It needs some configuration to have ssh-agent start at the
 beginning of the session), and pavucontrol-qt (to control sound on top of
 pulseaudio)
 - I plan also to change dependencies according to what is found in
 CMakeLists.txt's, but it looks like some are not reliable (for example,
 although kscreen is a dep of lxqt-config, it is not tested in
 CMakeLists.txt)
 - muparser is now needed for lxqt-runner. It can be explicitly disabled at
 build time, but the ability to use maths expression is lost (is it
 useful?). muparser is not in the book, but I guess it could be added
 easily, and it seems it is low maintenance.
 - There is a utility compton-conf, which allows to configure compton, a
 lightweight compositor. I wonder whether anybody would want to use that.
 It needs also libconfig. Neither libconfig nor compton are in the book

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/8349#comment:2>
BLFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs>