#14799: GNOME-40 Libraries - evolution-data-server libgee yelp-xsl libpeas gjs
gsettings-desktop-schemas tracker3 tracker-miners3 gnome-desktop
libgweather gcr
-------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  renodr       |       Owner:  renodr
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by renodr):

 '''evolution-data-server'''

 '''3.39.2'''

 {{{
 Evolution-Data-Server 3.39.2 2021-02-12
 ---------------------------------------

 Bug Fixes:
         I#196 - Use default OAuth2 services on scratch sources (Milan
 Crha)
         I#283 - CamelNetworkSettings: Unset default value for the 'user'
 property (Milan Crha)
         I#288 - Adapt to libgweather 40.alpha API changes (Milan Crha)
         I#293 - IMAPx: Ignore unexpected untagged LIST/LSUB responses
 (Milan Crha)
         I#295 - Calendar: Use ACKNOWLEDGED VALARM property (Milan Crha)
         I#296 - CamelMime*: Annotate the data arrays with element-type
 uint8 (Corentin Noël)
         I#297 - CalDAV: Support calendar-order property (Milan Crha)
         I#298 - Flatpak: Share NSS database with the system (Milan Crha)
         I#299 - e_xml_is_element_name: Can fail to match a namespaced node
 (Milan Crha)
         I#300 - Camel: Conversion between UTF-8 and UTF-7 misbehaves for
 emoji (Milan Crha)
         M!49 - vala: Make webdav_discover_sources E.Source methods ][
 (Corentin Noël)
         M!64 - Fix variable reference in
 e_source_mail_identity_set_signature_uid docs (Michael McClurg)
         M!65 - Correct typos in a/an (Дилян Палаузов)

 Miscellaneous:
         camel-debug: Cache symbol resolution to speed up backtrace
 demangle (Milan Crha)
         Fix variable type to calls of g_once_init_enter() (Milan Crha)
         Fix some compiler warnings (Milan Crha)
         alarm-notify: Stop using g_application_register() (Milan Crha)
         Remove OnlyShowIn from org.gnome.Evolution-alarm-notify.desktop
 (Milan Crha)
         alarm-notify: Guard new glib symbol usage by a version check
 (Milan Crha)
         alarm-notify: The XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP env is a list (Sebastien
 Bacher)
         CamelFolder: Cancel save of the changes early in the dispose()
 (Milan Crha)
         AlarmNotify: The e_alarm_notify_activate() can be called multiple
 times (Milan Crha)
         Correct few typos in the developer comments (Milan Crha)

 Translations:
 }}}

 '''3.39.3'''

 {{{
 Evolution-Data-Server 3.39.3 2021-03-12
 ---------------------------------------

 Bug Fixes:
         I#301 - alarm-notify: Add "until start time" as predefined snooze
 time (Milan Crha)
         I#303 - camel-folder: Add nullable and optional annotations to out
 parameters. (Corentin Noël)
         I#304 - IMAPx: Inbox hidden in offline when not subscribed (Milan
 Crha)
         I#309 - EContact: Inline locally stored image does not retain its
 mime type (Milan Crha)
         ews-I#144 - Calendar: Dismiss of a reminder doesn't provide
 recurrence ID (Milan Crha)

 Miscellaneous:
         ESoupAuthBearer: Shorten the token expiry time by 4 more seconds
 (Milan Crha)
         ESoupSession: Refresh Bearer auth token during request redirect
 (Milan Crha)
         MetaBackend tests: Relax a runtime requirement (Milan Crha)
         Calendar: Add functions to clamp a VTIMEZONE component (Milan
 Crha)
         e_cal_client_get_component_as_string: Clamp the VTIMEZONE
 component (Milan Crha)
         test-cal-utils: Add test to clamp a VTIMEZONE by a future time
 (Milan Crha)
         Calendar: Make few improvements in the Weather backend (Milan
 Crha)
         camel-debug: Copy cached backtrace symbol strings (Milan Crha)
         camel-gpg-context: Add some debug prints (Milan Crha)
         [IMAPx] Cancel authentication request when failed to get the SASL
 response (Milan Crha)
         EBookMetaBackend: Add 'backend_module_directory' property into the
 class (Milan Crha)
         Allow to load modules from custom prefixes (Milan Crha)
         reminder-watcher: Process "Dismiss All" requests in the background
 (Milan Crha)
         Allocate large-enough buffer for g_base64_decode_step() (Milan
 Crha)
         CamelSpoolStore: Use cache for often accessed data (Milan Crha)
         alarm-notify: Default notify-past-events to false plus few related
 fixes (Milan Crha)
         e-book-backend-file: Fix busy loop when modifying multiple
 contacts at once (Milan Crha)
         Use SHA256 instead of SHA1 where appropriate (Milan Crha)
         Fix integer overflow on 32-bit architectures (Milan Crha)
         Fix a memory leak in camel_util_get_directory_variants() (Milan
 Crha)

 Translations:
 }}}

 '''3.40.0'''

 {{{
 Evolution-Data-Server 3.40.0 2021-03-19

 Translations:
 }}}

 Compared to evolution-data-server-3.38, this is a relatively light update.
 The standout fix is for an integer overflow on 32bit architectures - but
 that only affects Motorola M68k and Alpha.

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/14799#comment:22>
BLFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs>