We are going to try to release BLFS 6.0 in about a week. Right now there are about 25 bugs targeted for 6.0 in Bugzilla. If anyone has any strong feelings about any of the bugs targeted for 'future', please let us know.

The issue of the index is being put on hold. There is now a note on the index page that says the index is incomplete. It will stay there for this release and will be removed when the index is in fact completed.

Also, in the future, I want to do more frequent releases of BLFS as packages are updated. A tentative target of about every 2-3 months will provide a BLFS 6.0.1, 6.0.2, etc and we will not try to sync only with LFS x.y releases.