M.Canales.es wrote these words on 04/28/05 13:45 CST:

> Starting the work now.
>
> I will do the commits file to file, and in alphabetical dirs/files order
> (i.e., appendicex, basicnet, ....), and trying to solve the possible svn
> conflicts in my end.
>
> But maybe some commits could be over the 50k list limit due the new
> indentation.
>
> The changelog entry, if required, will be added at the end of the day-work.

I'm not sure that changes to the XML that don't affect any instructions
really need to be included. In fact, most of the changes don't even
affect rendering. I know I have not been including adding indexing
tags and other non-visible changes to the ChangeLog.

Also, Manuel, I have many, many updated files in my sandbox. Most
of the GNOME-2 files and many of the multimedia packages (being
hardheaded and trying to build all the GST-Plugin dependencies is a
bitch, but I've done it before and just takes some time). If you
could avoid doing any of those packages, I would appreciate it. I
don't want to have to fight any problems merging my changes in with
yours. I hope to be done with GNOME-2 (and all the multimedia) by
the end of the weekend. Thanks in advance for your cooperation with
me on this one.

--
Randy

13:57:01 up 26 days, 13:30, 2 users, load average: 0.10, 0.05, 0.01