Archaic wrote these words on 06/14/05 23:55 CST:

> Another question came up. If the package being built includes a
> bootscript, does estimated build size account for both the unpacked
> bootscripts and the installed scripts (of course in addition to the
> unpacked package tarball and installed files), or just the installed
> scripts?

Good question. My method is to just use the space of the installed
bootscript, as I download and unpack the bootscript tarball at the
beginning of my BLFS build, updating the bootscripts as I see commits
(or watching the changelog), as necessary. The current unpacked
bootscript tarball is always available on my system, and my build
scripts are set up accordingly.

--
Randy

00:01:00 up 73 days, 23:34, 2 users, load average: 0.27, 0.15, 0.10