Randy McMurchy wrote:

> However, my understanding of recent threads is that a
> package *must* be a compile-time dependency to list it is a
> dependency. Else, it is listed in the configuration section, or
> some other appropriate place.

Overall, keeping the build dependencies and run-time dependencies makes
sense to me.  I suppose I don't really have a problem with putting the
runtime dependencies at the top in some instances if they are marked
such, but it can get really complicated if there are optional and
required runtime and optional and recommended and required build
dependencies.