On 7/25/05, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tushar Teredesai wrote these words on 07/25/05 00:30 CST:
> > On 7/25/05, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >>Bash only recently linked to readline. It doesn't need to. This is
> >>totally optional, and wouldn't to this day, if Zack wasn't such a
> >>pussy about it when the discussion was asked.
>
> I'm sorry Tush felt the need to forward my *private* email with such
> a derogatory remark to this list.
>
> Though I don't take it back, I wish he had not sent it. Obviously,
> I will never reply to one of Tush's private emails again and afford
> myself further embarrassment.

My aplogies for that Randy. As I explained in my private e-mail (to
Randy), I was under the impression I was replying to a technical
discussion and the comment about Zack did not generate any alarm
bells, especially since there was a similar remark about him and
readline in this thread.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]