On Sun, 31 Jul 2005, Randy McMurchy wrote:

> Now it makes me wonder if anyone is actually using the BLFS book
> method of building Firefox. I know there has been much talk of
> the profile issue, and resolutions for it. I will be examining
> this after the 6.1 release to see if we shouldn't use the Moz
> installer to install the binaries, instead of the current
> 'make install'.

 I used to use the book's method, but with my own choice of options and
*not* using copy-and-paste (my build-scripts have sufficient
infrastructure "overhead" that for most things I just put an xterm
alongside a browser and type in the commands, or a variation of the
commands).  As documented on -support, I've stopped doing that for
firefox.

Ken
--
 das eine Mal als Trag�die, das andere Mal als Farce