Randy McMurchy wrote:
Hi all,

I'm having trouble with compiling libxml2-2.6.20 using the LFS-GCC4
branch. I'm not sure that it is a GCC4 issue however, I think it perhaps
could be an issue with Glibc-2.3.5, which is also used in current
LFS-SVN.

If anyone could offer their experience trying to compile LibXML2 using
a system built on top of Glibc-2.3.5, I would appreciate it.

libxml2-2.6.19 built fine for me with gcc-4.0.1 using glibc-2.3.5 just like in
the gcc4 book. The only slight difference was I configured libxml2
--with-python but it's probably not that.