> If you don't mind, please don't update any of the core GNOME packages
> with the dependency change/update of FAM to Gamin. Many of the core
> GNOME packages are now updated in my sandbox, including the dependency
> sections, and any changes you make may not merge correctly.

Randy, due to an oversight I also committed the change to
BOOK/gnome/core/gnome-vfs.xml. I had to change it locally since my
sandbox would not validate without it. Hopefully since I only changed
fam to gamin in that file, it should not cause you a big problem.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]