El Jueves, 3 de Noviembre de 2005 19:46, Randy McMurchy escribió:

> However, creating a directory for BLFS SVN patches and adding symlinks
> to the patches in this directory, would mean that we would only have
> to update the patches location entity in the book.

That was the method  previously used in HLFS, but migrated now to the method
used in LFS: the patches are automatically recollected from the book's
sources, pulled from the patches SVN repo, and copied to a directory under
www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/ each time that the online book version is
rendered.

Requisites: find the old blfs-patches.xsl stylesheet (I should have it in some
place), very that work with current BLFS sources, and adapt
render-blfs-book.sh to use it.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia