Dan Nicholson wrote these words on 12/21/05 09:12 CST:

> I second this.  I personally am not going to use default-mozilla-five
> home and see what happens.  In my research, it's only included as a
> #define in the headers, so the question is whether other applications
> that use firefox need this define.  I doubt anything will happen if I
> don't use it.

I can honestly say that yesterday, numerous times, I deliberately put
an erroneous argument to the switch (i.e., put a different path on the
switch than was used on the --prefix) to try and fool it, just to see
what would happen.

I could never see anything different. Behavior was always the same.
Even if I passed --with-default-mozilla-five-home=/thisdirdontexist,
I could see no difference in anything. However, I didn't try to link
anything against this butchered installation.

--
Randy

09:16:01 up 87 days, 18:40, 3 users, load average: 1.19, 1.16, 0.79