Randy McMurchy wrote:
I committed the update to Firefox. I'd appreciated anyone interested
in Firefox to take a look.

Good job Randy, I've just tested it out and it works well. Just one small query. The page suggests to run Firefox as root. Is that necessary? Firefox works fine for me if I don't run it as root.

Maybe I'm being superstitious, but it seems to like bad luck is bound to happen if you run a browser as root. I don't like the idea of the book suggesting people should browse as root. It makes me feel kind of creepy somehow...

Andy