Archaic wrote these words on 01/08/06 13:43 CST:

> Note that net-tools will not be changing since that yes contruction
> doesn't bypass a license, so the educational aspect is still in place.

Well, as a compromise, and what I think is a good solution, I would
like to create a section in Chapter 2 "Notes on Building Software"
that show various ways to automate stuff. Then, in the areas where
it is nice to bypass the Sun licenses, provide a link to this area.

If folks can't put two and two together and get four, then there
really isn't anything we can do for them. What I don't want to do
is provide an example that shows:

yes | install_some_Sun_product (which bypasses clicking the mouse
or pressing a key to acknowledge a license agreement)

I would prefer that readers figure it out for themselves.

--
Randy

21:34:00 up 106 days, 6:58, 3 users, load average: 0.00, 0.16, 0.46