Tushar Teredesai wrote:
On 1/24/06, Matthew Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If we link to some or all of these, I worry that we will have to
continually monitor the status of the hints, i.e. to see if they still
apply to the current version of LFS and that they haven't fallen into
the "Unmaintained" bucket.

You are right. But the link to more_control should remain since it is unique:-)

Well, the *real* reason that I mentioned the hints is coz I wanted a
link to my fakeroot hint ;-)

Well, I believe that particular hint is a good example of the "Creating Package Archives" technique, right? If so, I certainly don't mind creating a link to the fakeroot hint in that section.

Regards,

Matt.