Richard A Downing wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:46:32 -0600
> Bruce Dubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>I just updated the book to add a chapter on the BLFS Wiki in Chapter
>>1. I also added a link to the appropriate page on the wiki to openssl
>>as the end of the install section.
>>
>>I would appreciate readers of this list taking a look at the changes
>>and provide me feedback.
>>
>>I am doing a special render of the book now and the changes will be
>>abailable at http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/cvs/ in about
>>10 minutes.
>>
>>Thanks.
>>

> Just an idea:
>
> Questions with your specific installation problems should be made by
> subscribing and mailing to the BLFS Support Mailing List at
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  This mailing list is mirrored
> as a newsgroup at news:gmane.linux.lfs.beyond.support.

Maybe we need to readd the news server page in the introduction.  We
never removed it from svn, but commented it out of welcome.xml.  The
orginal file had:

accessible via the NNTP server. All messages posted to a mailing
list will be copied to its correspondent newsgroup. Note, however,
that as this is written, it is not possible to write to the mailing
lists via the NNTP service.</para>

Is this still valid?